If you want to deactivate the MS Office in the system, then you have to first uninstall the old system on the MS account. After that, you can activate MS office on a new system. In case you have an old version of MS Office, then it cannot be moved to a new system. You have to update the MS Office to its latest version.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office on an Old System?
• Open the Office store in your default browser.
• Sign in to the “Microsoft Store.” Open the MS store page and enter the username and protected password which is linked with the MS Office to sign in. After signing in, the site will show you a list of installed programs which you are still using.
• Press “Install.” It resembles the carroty color tab given in the section which is named as “Install.”
• Tap “Deactivate Install” option. It is located in the section which is named as “Installed.”
• Press the “deactivate” button in the context menu. The option will appear on your screen asking you to verify again if you want to deactivate the MS Office. This process will deactivate the MS Office.
How to Uninstall MS Office on Mac?
• Press the “Finder.” It resembles an azure and fair color symbol having a smiley face. You will get this in the Mac dock.
• Tap “Applications” option. It is located on the left side of the box.
• Right-clicking MS Office. This will show you a list of all the programs you had installed on the Mac or check the installed program folder. • Press “Move to Trash” option. It will deactivate the MS Office. If you move the unnecessary software’s into the trash folder, then the storage in hard disk will become empty.
Eliza Robinson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Eliza has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.