For a systematic and well-structured professional and personal working MS Office Suite is the key. It is not only beneficial for professionals but also works for the students and teachers to deliver productive results. You can install Microsoft office.com/setup via online and offline both. You can install the different versions of the Microsoft Suite on your computer.
To install MS office 2007 on your computers through Offline by Hard disk, the following are steps:-
- Insert the CD/DVD in the space for the disk, wait until the disk is loaded completely.
- In “My Computer”, double click on the new folder generated.
- A pop-up will appear along with the asking for your agreement to install the MS Office 2007 setup on the computer.
- Click “Yes” and proceed for further step.
- Complete the installation process by following up the prompts and filling your office 2007 setup product key.
- Click the “Close” button, when you have successfully installed process successfully after the office 2007 setup.
To install MS office 2007 on your computers through Online, the steps are mentioned below-
- Open the web browser to access the official website of Microsoft Office.
- Select “Shop Office Products” option displayed on the main page of the website.
- A page will appear on the screen displaying all the Office products.
- Search for “MS office 2007”. You can search it either manually or by typing the name in the search bar present at the upper right corner of the webpage.
- Now, select the edition of the office 2007 setup, which meets your requirements.
- Before downloading the selected edition of the office 2007 setup, make sure whether the setup is compatible for your device or not.
- For this, you need to go through the product description, which contains the details of the minimum requirements of the MS office 2007 setup.
- Once you have made sure, that the office 2007 setup is compatible with your device, click the “Download” button present just below the name of the product.
- Now, you will be asked either to log in to your Office account or to create a new one.
Note: If you are already a user then click to login to the Office account, else create a new one, if not been a user.